Friday, February 11, 2011

Finn is 5 months

Go browns!

even steelers fans can't hate me cuz I'm too cute.

I tooted!

I love to giggle!
try not to love me

drunk off oatmeal

my new high chair came!
My little man is growing so fast, I'm already ready for another baby. ;)
Finn is doing so much these days, it's hard to keep up. He rolls over and around. He has favorite toys and loves to drop things. He believes nothing should be on any surface except the floor. He's sitting. He loves to play. He puts his arms up for you to pick him up. He pets my face often to make sure I'm still there and real. :) He talks ALOT! He's sleeping 12 hours at night and taking 3 naps during the day. He's still nursing like a champ. He's now eating pretty much anything I'll make for him, which isn't much just yet. But his favorite thing is avocado. He smiles and giggles and is such a love muffin. For all of those who haven't met him (I have a few of you in mind and you know who you are), you're missing out on a wonderful little human! We are always here with open doors. I won't say much more about what he's doing because I feel it's not fair to do so so close to his 6 month birthday. I'm a tad late on the 5 month update. Such is life!

Here's a video of him sitting. Enjoy!
blog comments powered by Disqus