Friday, July 16, 2010

It's official! LLD at the Root Cafe in Lakewood in August!

I'm so proud to announce this. Little Lion Designs will be gracing the walls of The Root Cafe in Lakewood during the month of August. I can't tell you how much I love this place! They are deeply rooted in the community and supporting local farmers and the environment. They are mindful of waste and even their coffee cup lids are compostable. Their food comes from local farms, etc etc. I could go on and on, but lastly I will say that their Diablo pizza is to DIE for and they make a killer decaf soy latte!

Also in August (8-7-2010) is the Lakewood Arts Fest, which I really wanted to be in but didn't feel comfortable committing to so close to my due date. So, this worked out perfectly? Why not take a stroll through the Arts Fest and then head over to the Root for some lunch and some more art? Fun fun!


Today I'm feeling very proud to be integrating myself into this community more and more each day. I love Lakewood and really enjoy strolling to different places and talking to people that I now am getting to know just by being in this town. I'm really excited to be a part of the True Colors: Exposed show tomorrow, as well. I haven't gotten to meet all the local crafters associated with the Cleveland Craft Coalition, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Oh happy day! And happy weekend! And happy August! My heart is feeling pretty full these days! xoxo!
blog comments powered by Disqus