Wednesday, November 4, 2009

open for business

Hello all! I'm proud to announce the opening of my online etsy shop. Please check it out and pass it along to friends/family! I named the company "Little Lion Designs" after our baby girl (we called her little lion often!). I might be repeating myself here, but I'm using mostly repurposed fabrics from old clothes I've cut up or have been given...or I have found at local thrift shops. All clothes are washed in an eco-friendly baby-safe detergent I get from another etsy seller (crunchy clean). So, the fabrics are freshly cleaned and then turned into art. I am going to be constantly updating inventory. So, new art should appear weekly. And remember, I do custom orders! Any size, any colors, any images....I'm at your demand. Click here to get to the store.

I am also working part-time at Planet Green in Rocky River. I know I'm repeating that too, but I want you all to come visit the shop, if you can. Christmas is coming up and we could use more locally produced, ethically made, sustainable-living products in our lives. I really like it here so far. It feels very Zen. I might not make much money, but my soul is much more peaceful now that I am doing things I believe in.

Not much more going on here. Pretty quiet and restful for us. Looking forward to being snowed in, all cozy-like.

I hope your fall is as pretty as ours. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment