Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New year is coming, let's make it green!

Hey ya'll! I just decided that January is going to be "Green month" for Out of habit. Every day (or every day I'm able to) I will post a "did you know" fact about the environment or organic facts or some other miscellaneous sustainable living tidbit. Keep checking back to help make your new year, a new year of changes to better your lifestyle and your impact on the earth and your health!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve already. We will be heading to Eric's family's tomorrow, and to his sister's on Christmas day and then we are off to PA to visit my dad and Aunts and cousins. For everyone else who is traveling, please have a safe trip and a Christmas full of love...the most valuable gift of all!

Peace,
The Urbans

0 comments:

Post a Comment