Monday, February 4, 2013
Some of the most popular (and even smaller/natural brands) contain big name offenders like Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate & artificial colorings. These chemicals are known to cause liver dysfunction, cancer, immunotoxicity, respiratory toxicity & asthma, skin irritation, breast cancer, male infertility & allergies. If we are loading our children up with toxins such as these, is it any wonder our child cancer rates are skyrocketing? Their little bodies are trying to build immunity, but are being constantly bombarded by chemicals. So, the result is lowered immunity to cancer and disease, and high toxicity rates, leading to other health concerns as they age. There's only one tooth gel I consider safe to swallow. I get a monthly shipment of supplies from vitacost and always have this in my shipment: here's the link!
Be well, friends!