Tuesday, May 11, 2010

There is HOPE!

Oh my gosh! Paula, I hope you don't mind, but I'm so proud of her, I had to share this! Several months back, I posted a few prayer requests for baby Hope (click here for a refresher). Hope has been so close to my heart since before she was even born. She has HLHS and is such a little fighter and quite the survivor.

Hope's mother, Paula, was interviewed by the Akron Beacon Journal, who wrote a wonderful story about little Hope and her fight, as well as what it was like for mom and dad. I know I have zero to do with her success, but I feel so proud of her and just had to share this article. You can read it by clicking here.

Here's to miracles big and small!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing our story on your blog! I can't wait to see you and your work next month.

    ReplyDelete