Monday, May 24, 2010

June Art Show INFO!

Hello all! The June show at Bela Dubby on Madison Ave. in Lakewood, Ohio will be going up the morning of June 1! I'm letting you all know that it will be up the entire month of June, just in case you were unable to make it to the opening on June 12 from 5-8.

For Bela Dubby or the June 12th opening party info, please see this link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?act=56148047#!/event.php?eid=101934279844514&ref=share

Thank you all for your support! This show really means a lot to me, as it's Kaia's birthday, as well as my own. I really feel like she helped me through all the pieces and was a true inspiration to it all. I'm so honored to be able to share it with all of you.
Just a reminder that any orders placed in May will have a portion of the proceeds going to The Children's Heart Foundation in honor of Kaia's birthday. If she, or the show, or anything inspires you to give, please consider the Children's Heart Foundation or It's My Heart for your charitable dollars. Feel free to grab one or several CHD fact sheets from my show and pass them out. All donation info is located on those.

Blessings!
Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment