Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New schtuff!!!

Well, I finally did it. I finally got prints of my artwork made and ready to sell. Get any one of your favorite LLD pieces now in an 8x10 matted print. These prints are matted to 11x14, and have a crisp black bevel. They come complete with backing and in a bag with the title of the piece and artist's signature on the front and an LLD sticker on the back. They are GORGEOUS! You can see the details of ...the fabric beautifully, and the color is very true to the real thing! I have over 70 prints ready to ship right now! Order yours today on my etsy site. Here's the link to the prints http://www.etsy.com/listing/61302364/little-lion-designs-prints-fully-matted

And new pieces are up! All are for sale on my etsy site.






Lastly, I have another show coming up this Saturday at St. Bernadette's in Westlake. If you're interested in coming, there's a facebook page set up for it here.
Here's the details:
Time: Saturday, November 13 · 9:00am - 3:30pm
Location: St. Bernadette School/Parish Activities Center
2300 Clague Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145

That's all for now. LLD will also be in 3-4 locations during the entire month of December. All of my work will be out and about town so I can concentrate on finishing Christmas orders and taking our little trip to VA Beach. :)

In Light & Love,
Stephanie
blog comments powered by Disqus