Thursday, August 5, 2010

One year of bliss down....50+ to go.

Today is the day I said "I do" to my amazing husband, one year ago. I cannot believe it's been a year already! We have become such a team, we truly have "become one". I thank God every day for Eric. He's my best friend, such a supportive partner, a voice of reason (when my head gets wacky!) and such a positive person to walk this path of life we are on. PLUS, he gave me the two greatest gifts of my lifetime....my daughter and my ? (we'll find out super soon here!).

I feel so blessed to have married someone so perfect for me. And I'm so excited to watch him grow as a father, as my partner and as himself through time.

I have to say, I'm a little depressed we didn't get to spend our 1st anniversary here again:

Going through our photos is so bittersweet. We had an amazing time, but we also had just lost our daughter, one month before. I am truly thankful that I had such a beacon of light in such a dark time though. Thank you, my HUSBAND! And I love you more and more each day!

Love,
Your WIFE!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus