Monday, August 30, 2010

Finnegan Iya Urban

Our precious son, Finn, was born August 23 at 7:39 am. After two full days (roughly 48 hours of labor), he decided to come by c-section because his heart was not tolerating labor anymore. My kids just don't fit through my body, which is okay. We're just glad he's okay and is here and gorgeous.

Finn weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. We knew that ultrasound doctor was wrong in his assumption that something "was wrong with him" and that he was "too small".  He's such a blessing and is a perfect little gift from Above.

It's amazing how much he looks like Kaia. It takes me back a lot, and I remember how unfair her life was to her. But I hope little Finn can life a full and happy life for her and along side her.

I'm very tired, and they say you should sleep when baby is sleeping. Right now, he's sleeping. So, I'll sign off with a few pics. I have a bunch on my facebook page. www.facebook.com/crunchygranolamama

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers through the pregnancy and birth of our little love.

Blissings!
blog comments powered by Disqus