Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finn is 7 months!

Oh my oh my oh my! He's over the halfway mark! What a big dude!

He is just too damn cute. I can't stand it. He's at this adorable stage of laying his head on you when he's sleepy. He likes to nuzzle. Sitting is such a strong suit now. I no longer need to build a wall of pillows in case of a tumble. The forward lunge is happening, and I keep waiting for that crawl to come! Where is it? Finn now spends most of his life on his belly. He will not sleep on his back anymore. You put him down and it's immediate. It scared us at first, but I had to learn to trust him. He knows if he can't breathe well and can move around to a comfy and safe position. He sure is handsy. Anything in the vicinity of him will be grabbed, pulled, ripped, broken, thrown, tossed, chewed, etc. Nothing is safe! Hide your belongings! Smiles are abundant and constant. He's a very happy boy. His favorite game is hide and seek. He will lay there and find something to cover his face. Then he moves his hands to the side and waves them all around like "help me! I don't know what to do!", and then he'll grab whatever's over his face and rip it off and laugh and laugh. He laughs so hard sometimes I think he's going to pass out....especially if you make donald duck noises right after he pulls the blankie off his face. That throws him over the edge. I need to video this. Here are some cutie patootie pics to honor his 7th month of life!

Finn loves the camera!

Can fake smile with the best of them!

Easily distracted!

I can purse my lips at you.

Love to smile!

Innocence


Kitty's about to get got!
blog comments powered by Disqus