Saturday, June 5, 2010

HoPE

I'd like to take a minute to ask for some prayers for a very special mom, Jenna Evans. I don't know her, but I do know her story through some heart moms. Jenna lost her daughter, Bentley on April 6th of this year. Bentley had Holoprosencephaly and lived only 4 months. Bentley had an older sister named Hailey, Jenna's other daughter. Hailey passed away just yesterday from meningitis, completely unrelated to Bentley's condition. She lost both of her children in only two months. Knowing how difficult it was to lose one child, I cannot imagine what she is going through at this time. It's an unbearable pain, and the ONLY thing that gets you through is support and lots of it, constantly....for months. Please keep Jenna in your prayers, not just today, but for the weeks and months to come. The pain doesn't go away, but I know with prayers, it will become somewhat liveable. There is a facebook support group where you can go and offer her words of kindess and support. Click here to visit.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I just went to her page, & read the whole description. This is so heartbreaking :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So heartbreaking to read about both of her children. I can't even imagine the pain and emotions this family is enduring.

    ReplyDelete